Key Stone Park
Size from 3,600m² to 94,172m²
Industrial Development in Elangeni
Land sale, turn-key developments & lease options available.
Keystone Park is being developed as a new, modern, fully serviced, managed and secure precinct with services designed to accommodate warehousing and logistics facilities. Situated alongside the N3 corridor, halfway between Durban and Pietermaritzburg, is this 152 hectare industrial park that comprises twenty four sites (with the 1st being sold to the Mr Price Group & Ackermans PEP Group). Sizes range from 3,600m2 to 94,172m2. From R1600 per sqm.
Keystone Park possesses the following unique attributes:
- Unique in KZN: KZN's only custom designed logistics, warehousing and light industrial precinct. With 27m heights to the eaves.
- Intermodal Hub: Situated only a few kilometers away from Cato Ridge South.
- Road Network: Well-designed road network with wide double lane roads, wide turning circles and easy gradient. Sidewalks, streetlights and 24 hour surveillance of all roads and entrances.
- Access to Labour: Access to labour via Hammarsdale/Mpumalanga region.
- Central & Excellent N3 Exposure.
- Fully Serviced: 1000000m2 of fully serviced, platformed land.
- Substantial Investment Value.
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Elangeni, Hamarsdale.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Warehouse Finder website is accurate and up to date, Warehouse Finder makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag