Mini Factories (64)
Size from 70m² to 300m²
New Mini Factory Development
This will be the first industrial park offering smaller micro industrial units to be launched in Cornubia. Phase 1 has 36 units ranging in size from 134m2 to 296m2. The average size of the units is 180m2. We believe that the smaller units will present an extremely attractive offering to both end users who are looking for a lower gross investment as well as to investors who can command a higher gross rental per square meter on these small units.
- New devleopment in the highly sought after area of Cornubia, just 15km from King Shaka International Airport and 25km from Durban Harbour, this mini factory development will be in prime position. With the increasing demand for smaller sub 300m2 industrial units, these mini factories will go quickly.
- Strategically 4km from Umhlanga Ridge via the new bridge and interchange
- Extremley well located and enjoys good access to key points of trade
- Will be the first micro industrial park offering smaller industrial units
- Selling prices offer investors a unique opportunity to own highly sought after micro factory units
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Cornubia, Umhlanga.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Warehouse Finder website is accurate and up to date, Warehouse Finder makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag