Vacant Land (5)
Size from 5,500m² to 10,500m²
Midway Park is a freehold industrial development situated alongside the N3 freeway 2km North of Camperdown. 5 Serviced and levelled platforms are available ranging in size from 5500 m2 to 10500 m2 either as turnkey projects or land sales. Adjacent sites may be purchased to form a larger area. These sites are ideally located on the fast growing Durban/Pietermaritzburg corridor primed to become the next "Midrand" of Kwazulu-Natal. 2 Sites have been secured by major National Brands which indicates future prospects of this location. 50 % Warehouse coverage allows for efficient turning access for large trucks and super-links. Warehouses will have a maximum height of 3 stories (13.5m) and 50Kva electricity.
- Industrial Development on the N3 freeway near Camperdown.
- 5 Serviced and levelled platforms alongside the N3 ranging in size from 5500 m2 to 10 500 m2.
- Freehold sites for sale or to be developed as turnkey projects.
- Mixed Use Zoning including Light Industry and Warehousing.
- Warehouses will have 50 % coverage allowing for efficient access for super-links.
- Maximum height 3 stories (13.5m).
- Compulsory membership to POA (Property Owner's Assoc.) to control internal road, common areas and to aid communication.
- An ideal and sought after business address for major warehousing and logistics operators due to key positioning along N3 freeway between Durban and Pietermaritzburg.
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Commercial New Developments in Camperdown, Camperdown.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Warehouse Finder website is accurate and up to date, Warehouse Finder makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag